free app


If you are moving to Perth or Western Australia, Distance Education is an on-line education program that allows you to study from the comfort of your own home. You can complete your university studies in your own time around other work or family commitments. Distance Education can be done within Western Australia or from overseas, allowing you to obtain Australian qualifications in your own country. You will need an Australian Senior Certificate of Education (Year 12) or equivalent certificate from another country before choosing undergraduate distance education in Australia. This option is great for parents returning to the workforce or students who are working whilst continuing their studies. It is also an option for professionals looking to upgrade their qualifications. The cost will vary depending on whether you are on a student visa, temporary resident visa studying within Australia or if you are intending to study outside Australia. 

design by snappywebsites