free app


If you are moving to Melbourne or have already moved to Melbourne and want to complete your university studies at your leisure around other work or family commitments then Distance Education can be done online within Victoria or from another country, meaning you can obtain Australian qualifications before you arrive in Australia. IYou will be asked for a Victorian Certificate of Education (Year 12) or an equivalent certificate from another country before being enrolled for undergraduate distance education in Victoria. Parents returning to the workforce, students who have to work whilst continuing their studies or professionals upgrading their qualifications all find this a good option. Costs vary depending on if your visa status:  an International student on a student visa or temporary resident visa studying in Australia or a student outside Australia. 

design by snappywebsites