- Darwin and NT is serviced by bus transportation and a limited ferry service.
- If travelling frequently a Tap and Ride card offers concession fare. For details and timetables go to nt.gov.au and nt.gov.au
- Children travel free under 5 years of age and Seniors travel free with a valid Seniors card.
- Minibuses operate in Darwin as an alternative to buses and taxis – For a flat $3 fare they take you anywhere within the city centre – costs increase a lot outside of the city. Minibuses can be hailed in the street or take pre booked journeys at designated minibus ranks.
- The Ferry service runs between Cullen Bay marina, Mandorah and Tiwi Island. For more info go to www.sealinknt.com.au
Taxis can be hailed off the street, pre booked or found at taxi ranks within the city centre.
Darwin Radio Taxis: 13 10 08 www.darwinradiotaxis.com.au
- The flat terrain, warm weather and reduced traffic make Darwin a good option for cyclists.
- The Making Tracks cycle map can be downloaded at nt.gov.au