free app


If you have moved to  Queensland or are moving to Queensland and you need an on-line education program so that you can study from hom , then Distance Education allows you to complete your university studies in your own time around other work or family commitments. Distance Education is possible within Australia or from overseas, meaning you can obtain Australian qualifications from another country. You will probably need an Australian Senior Certificate of Education (Year 12) or an equivalent certificate from the country you studied in before opting for undergraduate distance education in Australia. This option is particularly favoured by parents returning to the workforce, students wanting to work whilst completing study or professionals intending to upgrade qualifications. Fees will vary and are based on whether you are an International student visa or temporary resident visa  or if you are studying outside Australia. 

design by snappywebsites