free app


Deciding which visa is right for you and progressing the application process can be made easier by enlisting a migration specialist.


Migration Agents

A Migration agent can advise you which visa will suit you best, assist you completing your application, ensure you include the correct documentation and communicate with the Immigration department on your behalf. We recommend going to to find a registered migration agent. Prices vary for each individual visa also dependent on the experience of the migration agent and the complexity of the particular case.

Also you may want to check out the following:


Migration agents ACT


Migration Agents Melbourne /South Australia


Migration Agents Melbourne /Victoria


Migration Agents Sydney /NSW


Migration Agents Perth /WA -



Migration Agents Brisbane /QLD -



Migration Agents Darwin /NT -



Migration Agents Hobart / TAS -




Immigration Lawyers

Immigration lawyers specialise in helping people migrating/relocating and can assist you finding the right type of Visa for your circumstances. To qualify they must hold a legal qualification. Prices vary for each individual visa also dependent on the experience of the immigration lawyer and the complexity of the particular case. 


Granger Australia - education and migration consultancy

Granger Australia is an education and migration consultancy based in Sydney, Australia. We provide a wide range of services for visa solutions specifically tailored to assist you in studying or migrating to Australia. Granger Australia is a Registered Migration Agency with the Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) & a member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA).








design by snappywebsites