Moving to Perth
Located on the Swan River just off the Indian Ocean, Perth is the laidback capital of Western Australia. The locals are proud of their easy lifestyle, where a BBQ with ‘drinks at a friends’ is more likely than hitting the town for a night out...
Moving to Perth - Everything you need to know
Situated on the Swan River with breezes from the Indian Ocean, Perth is the easygoing capital of Western Australia. The lifestyle is more to do with sharing a BBQ and drinks with friends rather than bright lights and nightclubs.
Perth has wonderful natural attractions including the stunning coastline with beaches to suit all activities for young and old. Perthâ€™s green spaces, including the spectacular Kings Park, are widely used by all and are often the venue for entertainment. Wildlife parks and opportunities to see animals and birds in their natural habitat are plentiful.
The mining industry and natural resources have seen Perthâ€™s economy flourish leading to more work opportunities for those wishing to migrate to Perth and Western Australia from overseas.
Accommodation in Perth is varying in style. Many of the homes are detached with backyards to put your BBQ in. The balmy evenings mean that it is easy to spend a lot of time outdoors. Perth is a large place with suburbs sprawling north and south of the river and although the transport is very good it is worth considering getting a car.
For more great advice on moving to the wonderful capital of Western Australia, have a look at the articles on our website. Youâ€™ll find all the practical advice you need, plus fun tips, to make your relocation easy. Aussie Relocation can assist you move to Perth by suggesting information on everything from:
- Migration information such as types of visas available
- Accommodation information on Perth such as where to live and hints for renting
- Employment information such as how to get a job in Perth or how to set up a business in Western Australia
- Financial information such as opening a bank account in Perth, transferring money to Western Australia and information about Tax rates
- Information on searching for a school or University in Perth
- Travel information covering both private and public transport
design by snappywebsites