- Getting to & Around
- Local Secrets
Moving to Australia: Everything You Need to Know about relocation
Australia is a great place to live. There's a wealth of job opportunities and the Aussie lifestyle really promotes a great work life balance, so you'll have time to enjoy all of the things Australia has to offer.
Aussie Relocations has all the information you need to move to Australia. We have advice on:
- Visas - which type you'll need to suit your trip and your country of origin
- Employment - the best way to research your job prospects, including migration fairs
- Financial - all the details of Australia's banks and tax systems
- Moving - tips for relocating your possessions and family
- Accommodation - where to stay when you get here
- Medical - how to get health insurance and what to do in the case of an emergency
- Travel - how to get around in Australia via private and public transport
We also have great suggestion for lifestyle activities, like shopping, restaurants and things to do with children. That's one of the best things about Australia - as much as we like to further our careers and work in Australian's industries, we're also big fans of having fun, catching up with mates, and getting active.
All of our information is also presented broken down by state and the capital cities. While it's all Australia, each city and state has their own personality, quirks, and interesting activities. If you're convinced you want to move to Australia, but not sure which city is for you, this is the best place to start. Each city's page offers you a taste of what it's like to live in that city and practical advice on the living conditions there. We're sure you'll find a city to suit your needs.
Aussie Relocation is the best Australian relocation guide.